Finally, I received the lab result from the second lab. The conclusion is, the cancer has not spread to the liver yet. Discussed with the surgeon on possible surgical options. The good doctor also recommended a surgeon at Asunta Hospital. My wife, daughter, and sister met up with the doctor at Asunta hospital to find out more information on the surgical procedure and oncological options. I have also made an appointment with surgeon on coming Tuesday to have further discussions and check-ups.
At the moment, I started an alternative medicine treatment regime of 19 days consisting of heavy vitamin supplements, no meat diet, no hand phone, no computer, and no TV. So, mostly likely, I will not be able to update this blog for the next 19 days of so.
Hopefully, at the end of 19 days, the alternative treatment gives good result, otherwise, I will have to seriously consider the surgical option. Whatever it is, I will be rational about my decision, and take whatever development positively, one at a time.
Until then, do pray for me..........