Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My way....

Murders, Violences, Wars,
Intolerances, Hatreds, Terrorisms,
Persecutions, Rapes, Pedophilings,
Incests, Slavisms, and
despicable acts against humanity,
are committed in the name of God.

In the name religion,
humanity no longer understand itself,
humanity has no clues where they are heading,
what paths to follow, and
the how it will end.

As a sane and educated man, and
with deep conviction to love for humanity,
I have concluded that religion
is the root to all evils.
However, I respect your rights
to practice your faiths.

I do not denounce religion,
but I have my rights to discard root of evils.
I now believe in leading a secular life.
I do not need holy books or scripture,
My habitat shall be my holy book.
I do not need places of worship,
My heart shall be my temple.
I do not need a clergy or priest,
My conscience shall be my guidance.
I do not need to seek spiritualisms,
For the path beneath my feet shall lead me to the Dao.

I am now a “Dao Jia”,
the practitioner of Dao,
the believer of cosmic relativity and mother nature,
the reason of beings,
the philosophy of life,
the way of righteousness,
the attainment of knowledges, and
the beginning of compassion,
simplicity, and humility..........

I shall be master of my own destiny,
living in harmony
with mother nature,
respect for humanity, and
the love for life.

Peace be with you........

No comments: