Monday, July 11, 2011

Lang Valley (Next to Nature). A 250 acres of Mixed Development in Ipoh North ( next to North South Highway). ( Irene Poh 09/07/2011)

Looking back for the past two years, I tried my best to find time visiting my mum, dad , brothers, sister and relatives in Ipoh. At times, I guess spending time with your love ones always mean alot to me.
I have left home after my secondary education and did my Bachelor of Arts degree in University of Guelph, Canada. But somehow, no matter where I go, my heart is always in Ipoh. Is it because of its natural landscape and food is so fantastic and tasty that I thought I am living in paradise.
As you take a slow drive along NS highway approaching Ipoh, you will see on the left and right side of the roads covered with mountain and limestone hills comes in different forms. The one from the top of the cave called the stalactite and the one that come from bottom is called stalagmite.
Lang Valley, located in Ipoh North has its natural beauty. The first access from Ipoh Garden Tasik into North South Highway. After a short distance, You will see a railway track on the left hand side of the highway before passing Gunung Mahsurat . Travel for another 300m, you will see a slip road in-construction ( alternative access) goes directly into the Lang Valley Commercial Hub.
The third access from Ipoh Oldtown Center travel along Jalan Kuala Kangsar into Lang Valley. The drive takes about 10 minutes.
Gosh! Lang Valley is like what we see in the Chinese paiting( San Sui Hua) . The backdrop of the beautiful hills with the lake next to it. As I travelled along North South Highway, I was welcome by Gunung Lang Recreation Park. To get into the lake, we have to buy ticket for the boat ride. During the weekends , the entrance is crowded with people waiting eagerly and patiencely at the queue . The minute I saw the lake, I thought I am in James Bond Island, Thailand. Later I realised that I am not . As I drove further in , there is a huge park with matured grown bamboo trees , some huge trees and challet too. Suddenly I can feel the cool breeze of air and I just sit and relax. The serenity of the view, the bird singing and the squirel running really inspired me . How nice if I can have my chinese brush to do some paintings now . But, too bad. I am not an artist. hahaha.
Lang Valley, a land blessed with lush of greenery , the terrain of the land is rather flat with a closed proximity to the network of highways ( North South) and jalan Kuala Kangsar. The North South Highway lead us to the most happening places such as The garden, Jusco in Tasik, Ipoh Garden East where the night life begins . On the other hand, along Jalan Kuala Kangsar, it will brings us to the industrial sites such as Honda, Toyota 3S centre , Volvo, etc. If you continue on the journey , you will get to KTM station (Fast track to KL) , most of the major banks, St. Michael Schools, ACS school , Majistrate courts, corporate offices etc.
Lang Valley , strategically located in the mid point of two vibrant business centers mentioned above. Gunung Lang S/B (developer of Lang Valley) 's Chariman Mr. Ronnie Poh reiterated to incorporate more Greens in Lang Valley. His dream is to let buyers enjoy the last peice of well planned township with amenities and good accessibitlies . To find out more, do not hesitate to visit our website at malaysia-properties.com.my.
Gunung Lang S/B has the people's interest at heart. The entire development consist of approximately 250 acres of land. They have cut out 70 acres of commercial land to be developed and managed by a reputable and experienced retailer. A place where people can live, play and eat. Chairman has not said much but they are finalising the negotiation with a few parties. We just have to wait anxiously for the good news .
For the next launched of Teak, a 20' x 70' of 2S linkhouse sometime in October 2011 , Gunung Lang S/B has engaged KL architect come up with the guarded/ gated community living concept. Something new in Ipoh. They have also engaged landscape designer to beautify the jogging track. I was told " solar panels.... and environmental friendly features". Why wait? Only limited units available.
Talk to our marketing consultant Ms Jacy Wong / Ms Irene Poh at 012 5123345/ 0133638327 , the appointed marketing agency , Nineten Properties ( E1654) to show you the perspective plans, location maps, specifications. and price from RM 258,000/= onwards for Teak .. It is our pleasure to serve you and make your investment worthwhile.
Seeing is believe and take an easy drive to Lang Valley( Next to Nature). To get away from the hustle and bustle lifestyle in Kuala Lumpur. Relax, shops,eat and have fun living in Lang Valley. Lead a healthy Lifestyle- that's where you want to come home to.

No comments: