Monday, March 06, 2006

I am CONFUSED

Ours is a religion of peace, love, and Compassion.
so they claimed.

We are misunderstood,
We are manipulated,
We are oppressed,
and the world is not sensitive to us.
So they beat their chests and cried.

We respect human rights,
We value freedom of speech,
we denounce violence,
and, we are against discriminations....
So they shouted.

And yet, despite all these proclaimed righteousness,
I hear and see in graphic details
of the aggressions and violences,
of intolerences, of oppressive stands,
of murders and killings,
of disrespect for humanity,
of injustices to the minorities,
and all the wrongs,
committed by you.

Who are you ?
Children of God ?
Or, messengers of absurdities ?
Please, Please....
Do not confuse me anymore.......

How I wish Adam and Eve was a Chinese,
because they would have eaten the snake,
instead of getting choked with apple in their throat.
And, we would all live in Paradise now........

Now, Can I have my coffee with good old Canadian Maple syrup ?

No comments: