Monday, March 13, 2006

What Women Want ?


Oh, women
look what have you done ?
You go to gym, spa, beauty parlour, slimming centre..
your clothes are now tighter, smaller, and more revealing
You want to look sexier and yet respectable
you have sexualized the world....
Equality of sexes ?
feminism sound like mental illness to me..

You want to be respectable,
I have to work harder now,
to finance your lifestyle.
you want a career,
I have to do more housework now,
and balance my career and home.

You want finacial independece,
so you have 50% of my everythings, and
kept your 100% to yourself.

The "yin" is now
more dominat than the "Yang".
Yet you still proclaimed the "inequality",
and the perceived sexual discrimination ?

Oh women,
what do you really want ?
Ahh... silly me !
Men sometimes do look stupid !
You are not interested in EQUALITY !
You want full control of my EQUITY !

I agreed, behind every successful man,
there is a woman.
But don't you agreed that,
behind every successful woman,
there is a VERY VERY TIRED man ?

To all the women out there,
with all due respect,
Happy International Women day ( March 8th 2006 )

No comments: