Monday, April 17, 2006

Farewell My Friend - Tham Chun Kong

I was very sad to receive 2 emails from former classmates of King Edward VII Secondary School regarding the untimely demised of a former classmate,Tham Chun Kong. Chun Kong passed away peacefully in his sleep in Singapore.

Today, you are gone...
We never have the opportunities
to catch up the lost years
and memories of you in our teenage years.......

Grieves we must
But Life must goes on....
There are still
many things to say and to do
But God has decided that
we must let you go and release you
to a better place
to the eternal and beautiful garden of God....

My friend,
Welcome Home to God
May God wipe
the tears and sorrows
of your loved ones
May God bless your soul
May you rest in Peace.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remembered that Chun Kong( curtain man ) was our class monitor in Form 4
or 5. sort of remember that he resigned or wanted to resign from the
position becoz guys like Chee Meng, Chee Seong, Teik Boo and Kwok Choong
were making so much noise and he can't control them. I was of course the
model student in class.

Well this is how I remembered Chun Kong. Can someone scan our class photo?

Anonymous said...

Forgive me, I do not know who Chun Kong was.

However, it is sad to know another one of our batch has been taken at a still young age. Reminds me how short live is.

Anonymous said...

Ya, sad isn't it. So young. Wonder what is the cause. We were in primary
school Pokok Assam together. I've not met him for a long time. The last time
was in Tioman where I accidentally bump onto him at beach. May he rest in
peace.

Take care to all.

Anonymous said...

Dear friend,



It is sad to hear from Khor Sim Chuan that one of our old classmate Tham Chun Kong has past away.

May his soul rest in peace….

Anonymous said...

rest in peace, my friend..... bros, has anyone ever seen him lose his cool before? Remembered him always smiling no matter what