Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Untitled Life....

In the stillness of the night,
staring aimlessly into my computer,
surfing through the cyberspace,
and my mind wondering back into the past....


Flipping through the traces of memories,
I see the faces and hearts of places and people.
I see the desperations, the hopelessness,
the anxieties, the injustices, the paradoxes,......


I felt the breeze of bitter winds,
the betrayals, lies, deceits, and the broken promises.


I felt the tiredness of perpetual struggles,
to maintain acquired material comforts and wealths.
The unbearable weights of responsibilities,
and conscience of my obligations,
stretching every tissue of my muscles.....
God, I am indeed a very tired man.


I have made enough for today.
I shall have a cigarette of contented enjoyment,
and a cup of hot coffee to aromatize my senses.
I look forward to tomorrow.
I know, tomorrow, I shall live my life even better....


Good night.
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments: