Sunday, May 07, 2006

Bring Me No Flowers.......


Life
is like a game of cards,
one by one
the card is opened by unseen hand.
Although my heart is filled with love for you,
but soon the rhythms must halt.
I must whisper a quiet goodbye,
and journeyed to the promised land

Looking back,
I’ve tried my best,
to provide the comforts and love.
Honestly,
I have unselfishly tried my very best.

I leave behind my love,
please keep it in a little corner of your hearts,
and cherish it among yourselves................

Do not weep at my graveside,
do not bring me flowers.
I can no longer feel
with my eyes closed,
and my soul in eternal rest.
Just pray to GOD
that he will guide me to the promised land,
where I can be together again with my beloved parents.

Thank you for everything.
Although Life is a difficult lesson imperfectly learned,
But I have lived a meaningful life.
A life of no regrets!

I pray that God grants you the strengths,
to continue living with honesty, generosity, & love.
And to live a meaningful life,
and a life of no regrets.

No comments: