Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Heaven on Earth

As a Buddhist practicing taoism living in this multi-religions world, many a times, I have encountered commandment like advise such as “God want you to do this or that”, “It is a divine instructions..”, “It is a God's word..”, etc. I also encountered well intention followers of other faiths telling me that their God is the only true God, their religion is the true religion of God, and I am idols worshipping. In short, I should repent, and follow the true path of salvations, or whatever that has been thrown to me.

Frankly speaking, I am not doubting the capabilities of those who claimed to have masterful knowledge of the holy and divine words of God. I am also not doubting the super natural capabilities of religious people who claimed to be able to communicate with God directly. However, I am not discounting the possibility of these people's hallucinations to make these assertive claims. On the other hand, I do occasionally doubt the credibility of these people who made these claims. Having said that, I am also not doubting the honest intentions of followers other religions who sincerely seek and pray for my salvations. In short, you can believe in what you want to believe, but please refrain from meddling with my life and interfering with my beliefs. I do not wish to subject myself into intentional or unintentional misinformations.

But please don't take me wrong ( as in Bush's make no mistake about it ), I believed in God. Out of respect for other religions and their way of life, I accept the fact that all religion leads to the same God. It is just a matter of how we present ourselves to God. Human beings, through adaption to the environment, has deviced many ways of “communicating” with their chosen God. Some Choose to go to Church every Sunday morning to made confessions and pray. Some choose to go to places of worship every Friday. Some choose to pray 5 times a day. Some choose to only offer prayer on the 1st and 15th day of the lunar calender, some have very complex ritualistic procedures, etc. It is not my rights to question whether their approach is right or wrong. As far as I am concerned, whichever ways that are comfortable to them, then so be it, and it should be the right way. After all, isn't the almighty God is all encompassing and multi-linguals to accept all humble prayers and offerings of human kinds in whatever forms they choose.

Since I believe in God, naturally I also believed in creation. Simply put, all life forms are created by “supernatural being” or God. “God” has given all human being a brain and the ability to adapt to our environment. Our purpose in life is to made positive use of our brains. Our abilities, or our inabilities to made use of our brain in a logical manner ultimately decide whether we live in hell or heaven in this life or thereafter.

God gave heaven on earth for those kind souls who are capable to make positive use of their brain. Likewise, human beings also created hell on earth for their stupidity and inability to use their brains.

What is heaven ? Heaven is an environment where we are capable of positively using the power of our brain to create and adopt innovations and inventions, resulting in material wealths for a comfortable life. And in parallel, the adoption of spiritual righteousness where compassionate and peaceful minds can create peaceful speech and peaceful actions towards mankind's and the environment. Heaven is a place where we ensured no harms are done to our family and friends. Heaven is a place where there is respect, love for life, where we do not need to defend our way of life, and our greater propensity to accept others' way of life. Heaven is place where all good things humans can possibly defined are indoctrinated.

Hell is a consequent of humans stupidity in allowing oneself to be mislead into intolerance, hatreds, revenges, and disrespect for others. It is our willingness to be blinded by misinterpretations of divine words to lead each other into a world of insecurities and sufferings, resulting in human beings resorting to animalistics behaviors of rapes, murders, tortures, oppressions, discriminations, racisms, territorial control, and all forms of violences. Hell is a place where followers of one faith murdering followers of other faiths to established their superiority in numbers. Hell is a place where the majority deprived the minority of their rights. Hell is also place where the minority insists on the majority to accept their way of life.

In this life and on this earth. The power to decide whether we want to live in heaven or hell is our choice. God has given us the brain to decide for ourselves. Irregardless of what religion you professed, the right things to do is to refrain from dictating or influencing how other people should present themselves to their Gods. Believe it or not, our “sincere” or “over jealous” attempt in “convincing” or “converting” other people to accept our way of religion is the main cause of most of the problems in the world.

Here, I am not questioning the authority of religions. But I am questioning the stupidity of the so called learned religion people who willingly allowed their religions to be put into a position of creating negative energy of destructions and violences. Whether we like it or not, and as a matter of fact, bulks of the world problems are cause by religions. I am not doubting the religious people of their ability to communicate with their God directly. If anything I do is not to their likings, please refrain from invoking or referencing “divine words” to ridicule me. It would be morally appropriate for them to communicate to their God and ask their God to advise me. After all, isn't that God is all almighty and capable ? In the absent of their failure to seek their compassionate and merciful God to approach me, I believe it would be socially correct for them to shut-up and keep their religions to themselves. As far as I am concern, until such time I hear from God, I would like to submit myself to man made secular law and constitution of the country I reside.

Om Mani Padme Hum Hri. May my big fat laughing Buddha smiles on me, for I am living in Heaven now enjoying all the earthly materials. My heart shall be my temple. Namo Amithaba Buddha....
Note : This is just a harmless rantings from coffee intoxications. Don't take it too seriously......

No comments: