Friday, May 26, 2006

The Tao of Coffee



In the morning,
serve it to me in my old coffee cup,
serve it hot, thick, and black.
Serve it with a piece of toasted bread,
leave me alone, and
I shall make it throught the day with smiles.

In the afternoon,
serve it with ice cube,
serve it in a tall glass.
Serve it with my favorite pastries,
leave me alone,and
I shall face the rest of day's challenge with calms.

In the evening,
serve it with milk and sugar,
serve it with a piece of biscuit.
Let the freshly brewed aroma reaches my nose,
let the caffeine sooths the tireness of my mind,
and tendering my solitude.
Leave me alone, and
I shall contemplate the day that is done,
with my with half shut eyes !

Give a man a cup of coffee,
he will spend an hour enjoying your jokes.
Teach a man how to brew coffee,
he will spend his whole life
making a fool of himself.......

No comments: