Tuesday, November 22, 2005

God's Gracious Gift

Twenty years has passed,
we were young then,
the bond of love has brought us together.
They said, marriage was made in heaven,
but you made it work on earth.
Together, through thicks and thins,
you help me to overcome life’s adversaries and challenges…

Is my love to you
still as solid as it was in the beginning ?
This much I have to say…..
You are always a special flower in a corner of my heart.
You have endured unconditional sacrifices
to be a good mother and a good wife.
I commit to you, I shall love you ‘till death do us part.

In bad times, you are my candle,
ever bright to help me see end of the tunnel’s lights.
In good times, you are the pillar of my strengths,
and the companion of my efforts.
Together,
we shall always overcome life’s uncertain rides.

You are the special person in my life. You are my best friend.
I thank God for his gracious gift to me – you, as my wife.
I love you.

No comments: