Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What I want in Life ?

What I want in Life ?
In our younger days,
so much I have told you,
of my fears and ambitions.
Now,
fears has partly become certainty,
ambitions has been partly fulfilled.

With pride, we have indeed work very hard,
to have a comfortable home, and a good life.
Time does flies!
We have been through,
the best of times,
and the worst of times.

Looking forward again,
you asked me,
what I want in life ?
For breakfast, I just want a toasted breads with hot black coffee.
For Lunch, I just want a bowl of porridge with fried kampong fish
For dinner, anything you prepared is good for me.
For supper, I doubt I can take it anymore....

I just want to have a simple desk,
to read the books,
to write my thoughts,
and to document my experiences.

I just want to have enough for today,
so that I can forward to tomorrow..........

I just want to hold my children's kids on my knee.............

No comments: