Monday, March 26, 2007

Panties panties on the wall, who has the sexiest legs of them all ?

Legs ? I love sexy legs, especially the sexiest pairs !!!

When the stomach is full and life is surrounded with material satiations, values and perceptions go off tangent. And decadence became us! I have no intend to be philosophical about this aspect of life, but the truth of the matter is, I do enjoy occasional decadence lifestyles. Life is short, and I am not a monk or spiritual man, why should I confine myself to this self denial of earthly pleasures ? I am sicked and tired of the hypocrisy of established religions preaching biased morality. So, if you think my new inclination is haram or sinful, may I suggest you keep that opinion to yourselves ? I love to heavenize my earthly life now rather than living with perverted spiritual denials to claim my spiritual virgins in the afterlife.

Ahhh... that sinfully delicious and desirable Eva Longoria of Desperate housewives has been voted by Poll - Ahead magazine to have the Sexiest Legs in Hollywood. The other notable sexiest legs belonged to Matthew McConaughey, Paris Hilton, Cameron Diaz, and Beyonce Knowles.

Sorry for being naive, but what constitute sexy legs ? In another word, what measurement, weights, and vital statistics are needed to impose authoritative presentation of recognition ? I mean, I like "long legged" women, but at times, I also find woman with "short leg" temptationally sexy ! I was told, man with hairy legs is considered sexy, but woman with hairy legs is a turn off. Honest, I have yet to come into close encountered with a hairy leg woman, so, I am really not sure whether hairy legs women are sexy or otherwise. To be fair to all two legged creatures on the earth, maybe the Honourable Mr. Kim Hak-Su, the UN's Secretary General should direct his team of bureaucrats to draft a resolution for adopting a consistent standards of classifying and meriting legs.

As a teenage boy in the 70's, I used to think ( not erotic fantasy ) that Angie Dickenson aka Sgt. Leann Anderson of the TV series, Police Woman, had a pair of extremely sexy long legs. In the 80's, when Madonna gyrating to the tune of "Like a virgin", I went crazy with her legs. In addition to her singing talents, I do sincerely think Madonna has a pair of seductive legs. In the 90's, I was too busy working for the monies, so legs doesn't turned me on. As far as I am concern, any pair of legs, as long as it came wrapped in skirts, they are good legs and deserved my erotic admirations.

Ahh... I have finished my coffee but I have also digressed.... But whatever it is or will be, for now, I am actually having the urge to Google for Eva Longoria legs in the Internet to satisfy my curiosity for noble truth ! You have problem with that, God ? In the first place, you have created those sexy legs to temp me, so, whose fault is it ? Trying to test my religious commitments ? Come on, give me a break !!!

Namo Amithaba Buddha... Sein chai, sein chai...... Good NiteZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: