Saturday, March 24, 2007

Stop picking fights with bloggers...

I apologise for being a bit quiet and not updating my blog lately. I must confess, I am a bit lazy and easy the past few weeks. Instead of massaging my keyboard on my NX6320 notebook, I have been out executing mental masturbations by watching beautiful ladies, admiring the harmonic motions of their pairs of biological pendulums. Hmmm... mind you, it is sinfully stimulating and totally orgasmic to appreciate these creations of God wondering in mother natures. I don't know about you, but it does improve my work productivities and creativities.

Now back to my usual rantings.......

Malaysian bloggers are lairs ? It really amazed me to see the accumulated musings and rantings in private spaces can generate so much misguided hatreds and intolerances from screwed up wannabes. At least, that has been the bandwagoned agenda lashed out by unscrupulous politicians in the main stream media. Of late, there has been too many "Poly-tick-cians" ( multi faced blood sucking parasites ) farting noisy and smelly languages through their unwashed rear orifices. Sadly, these unconsciously incompetent and inferiority complexed politicians had waged uneducated and uncultured remarks against bloggers in Malaysia. We even have a con-lumninst from an "established" newspaper, who is unable to keep up with technological changes, attacking the IT saviness of bloggers. It sounds like a concerted efforts by politicians and media companies with declining support and readerships to discredit bloggers. Now, tell me with your sincere and truthful heart, who is having the hiddened agenda and ulterior motives ? Well, do I need to say more ?

Honestly, do I, as a blogger, really care about whether these farting idiots like my blog or my personality ? No, I really don't care ! At least, I do not need to prostitute my faked morality and righteousness for political survival and popularity. And I definitely do not need to constraint my thoughts to write in a premeditated media to comply to the hidden agenda of the "Editor-in-Thief" for 3 meals a day like a begger. After all, I am my own free man, and I am entitled to my little magnetic pulses in the Internet to amuse myself with my opinions and observations. That, my friends, according to the United Nations, is called the freedom of expressions and disseminations of information. For all it is worth, these farting idiots are nothing but a bunch of pseudo-educated subspecies. To imitate one uncultured politician, "90% of these idiots are clueless desperadoes with declining popularity, they used all sorts of methods to formulate lies, tell lies, and live in lies". My friends, truth be told ? I seriously doubt these idiots are capable of handling truths !

So, who are these idiots to judge bloggers' credibilities ? In the first place, majority of bloggers are highly educated and cultured people with articulated minds. Whether you like it or not, in my "biased" opinion, bloggers are a class above these poly-tick-cians and con-lumnists. Bloggers wrote what they observed, and they meant what they said - they are men and women of principles. And, definitely there are no incentives for them to tell lies !

Judge not others with our own ingrained stupidities. A sinner should never be allow to fake righteousness to cast stones on others to achieve perverted orgasms. Feeling the wonder of technologies through this standard 104 keys keyboard, I do wonder, why this world is full of mental retards incapable of appreciating the beauties of freedom of expressions and the economic values of free flow of information. Don't these idiots have the eyes to see and brains to embrace self respect to glorify justices and tolerances ?

Oh by the way, please leave the blogger alone........ You don't like what bloggers' wrote ? Please lah, don't read ! Don't you think you are intruding into private spaces uninvited? You keep clicking your mouse to search for the bloggers' pages, then you tell the whole world that you are offended by the contents of the blogs ? You want to pick fights with bloggers ? Go, go, go... you please go park your grievances seeking ventures elsewhere.

Such magnitude of perverted minds with immoral intention to oppress human rights and freedom of expression...... Expecting the whole world to acknowledge their rights for Freedom of Opressions ? To hell with these bloody perverts, I said, this is not a Mugabed country or Animal Farm! Stop picking fights with bloggers. May I remind you that the bloggers' keyboards are mightier than your pens ?


I rolled my eyes, I shake my head, I shake my head........

1 comment:

John's Universe said...

People with small minds always fear what they can't understand, or can't control.

The main stream media is controlled by the politicians, and their friends, the rich and powerful. They get to edit what we see and hear everyday. A blogger is controlled by nothing but their own conscience. That scares those small minded people who see everything as a threat to their power.

It scares them, because they are afraid that the truth will be told, and people will see them for what they really are, instead of what they want to appear to be.

As for me, I say-
"Blog on, and the hell with what they think!"