Thursday, December 29, 2005

2006 New Year's Resolutions

Two more days, 2005 will be gone in the passage of time ! I guess I need to look back and reflect upon events during the previous 12 months. More importantly, I need to look forward to the next 12 months and resolve to adopt changes in certain aspect of my life. Here goes my dozen RESOLUTIONS for 2006.

  1. QUIT smoking
  2. REDUCE coffee intake
  3. MORE TIME with family
  4. MORE TIME for reflections
  5. ADOPT healthy diets
  6. REVITALIZE my network of friends
  7. LOSE some weights
  8. INCREASE my investments
  9. REDUCE my debts
  10. VOLUNTEER in charitable works
  11. RELAX more and WORRY less
  12. MORE faiths in God

Good luck to me....... ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! :)

diet dilemma magmem style said...

You can tell what a good person you are by the desires in your New Years Resolutions. How is your weight issues coming along? I get so tired of the struggle but will not give up. Each time I come here I read your blog and it is interesting. I like rock music but you are correct about the bad influences it has along with all the violence the media has and the way entertainment portrays things. Have a peaceful day.