Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Brokened Promise

I knew not your name nor your face,
but you are my son's classmate and friends.
Christmas is a day of reunion,
cerebration, and merry makings,
but cruel fate has dealt otherwise.
God has fated you to be at his side.
At 19 years old,
you are just too young to say good bye.....

As my son conveyed the news to me,
I can sense from his body language,
that he is sad and felt a sense of lost.
For the first time in his life,
he has lost a friend in such a painful manner,
he has lost a friend forever.
In aimless desperations,
he bought all local newspapers from the news stands,
trying to find news reports on that cruel accident,
trying to understand
how this tragedy can happened to his best friends.
Your death has made a colossal hole in his young heart.
He is saddened,
he will remember you for the rest of his life...

I feel the pains of your parents,
such youthfulness, talents, and so much to offer !
This fated short journey of life,
a shining soul has been recalled to be with God.
You have gone to the land of no griefs and sorrows,
you are now in the promised land.

Life must go on in this tormented world.
I pray to God, to heal the pains and sorrows of your parents.
In death, you shall live forever in our hearts.
Yong man, Goodbye. May you rest in peace.

No comments: