Sunday, December 11, 2005

Protect this little boy....


I received this email today.
Dear God,
I promised I will never wate my food no matter how bad it taste and how full I may be. I pray that he will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive toward the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.
I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are and that we must never take things for granted.
Dear friends,
Please don't break. Keep on forwarding to our friends on this good day. Let's us make a prayer for the suffering in anywhere any place around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others. Think and look at this..... when you complain about your food and the food you wasted daily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I saw this picture, I showed to my youngest son who is 5 years old who is with me. I make him realised how fortunate he is. He has food in front of him everyday. His mother must force him and often beat him so that he will eat. I asked him should he give some food to the poor boy? He nodded his head. I hope that my son would appreciate the food given to him everyday and eat properly without wastage.

Dalai Baru ( CK ) said...

When I first looked at the picture, I was beyond words. Deep down in me, I do felt the sensations of desperations, helplessness, and sadness. These underpriviledged children sufferred thru' no faults of theirs. Let us all pray to God to end these endless sufferings for these underpriviledged children.