Monday, August 27, 2007

The Tao of Coffee

In the quietness of the night,
this cuppa of hot coffee,
you are my faithful companion.

This aroma thrill my senses of being.
This moment of quiet contentment,
how wonderful can life be....

I look at the centre of the cup,
slowly swirl the cup,
fresh breeze of aroma rises
permeate my senses and thoughts
with reverent enlightenment.

This wonderful cuppa,
with its brew of heavenly delights,
the axis of my being,
tonight,
my universe revolves around it.

Let me freeze this wonderful moment,
listening to the sounds of my heart,
in this spiritual retreat of my mind,
to live this moment in life,
and let this aroma slowly drifts me
to my temporal illusion of nirvana for tonight.
Life is indeed marvelous !

Good NiteZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

No comments: