Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Prayer for you....

I am not at my usual self again tonight ( or is it morning ? ). Time and space is sometimes an absurb manifestation of realities, and is no longer a matter of great concern to me. What is seemingly is, is at times apparently isn't. The relativity of how I confront and adapt to this encounter of dimensional parsing is of significant to me. To be able feel and not able see, to be able to sense and not able to smell, and to be able to know and not able to help is indeed a difficult path to enlightenment of self realizations.

It is going to be a long night. Perhaps, a night of intentional lapsing into temporary awareness of unintended ignorances for escapism from unproductive sleeps. Or maybe an intended semi concious simulation of a night of hallucinated visions of dancing feet in Nirvana. Funny, I sincerely do not know what is troubling me at this particular moment that is causing me into this unconsciously awakened state.....<

Fact of the matter is, over the previous one month or so, I have been troubled by the worldwide genocidal insanity and racial animosity, the catastrophic destructions delivered by awesome power of nature, and most important to me, my circle of friends are being afflicted with emotional and spiritual confrontations on the not so positive side.

I am only an insignificant capsule of energy in human form trapped in this cosmic relativities of the universe. But I am also a creation of God with human values. It has become increasingly painful to even read the news on the atrocities committed by the Israelis, Palestinian, and Hzebollah in the middle East. It is even more painful to see the faces of despairs of the victims of Indonesia's Tsunami. It is also equally frustrating to see desperate politicians committing despicable somersaults to prolong their popularity. There is nothing much I can do except to continue my random prayers for world peace, improvement of human morality, and the easing of sufferings faced by victims of natural disasters.

But, my friends, some casual acquaintances, some childhood's friends, some I considered brothers and sisters, and some very closed friends. There are times I am awakened abruptly in the middle of the night and alerted by the "attracted sensations" of the trauma some of my friends has gone through or about to be afflicted. God, I must be approaching insanity or suffering from hallucinations. Perhaps due to too much work pressures or perhaps due to too much negative news from around the worlds. Or perhaps due to my inability to control the state of my being, or perhaps.......

Whatever it is, I can choose to ignore atrocities committed insane lunatics in other part of the world, I can also choose to ignore the nature's calamities. I do not wish to be selectively selfish, but, the well beings of my circle of friends is of great concerns to me. While I do not share their triumphs and tribulations, but I share their emotional pains and spiritual misfortunes.

For all my afflicted friends out there, we are here for a purpose. What you go through now is merely a temporary lapsing into a trial of space and time. Please have greater faith in God, He who sees shall restore happiness, prosperity, and health to you. Your greater faith in GOD shall create a receptive reservoir to receive the graceful energies in great abundance to free you from fear and sufferings, be happy, and filled your hearts with love and kindness.

As a Buddhist, I would like to chant this script of Buddhist blessing and healing on your behalf in devotion to the kindness of Buddha :

Just as the soft rains fill the streams,
pour into the rivers and join together in the oceans,
so may the power of every moment of your goodness
flow forth to awaken and heal all beings,
Those here now, those gone before, those yet to come.

By the power of every moment of your goodness.
May your heart's wishes be soon fulfilled,
as completely shining as the bright full moon,
as magically as by a wish-fulfilling gem.

By the power of every moment of your goodness.
May all dangers be averted and all disease be gone.
May no obstacle come across your way.
May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all in whose heart dwells respect,
who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the Way,
May your life prosper in the four blessings
of old age, beauty, happiness and strength.

Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum,
Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum,
Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum.
Om Namo Amithaba Buddha

Do me this little favour, recite this prayer for your friends, pass this prayer to your friends, and praise to the jewel in the lotus, may humanity overcome insanity to be forever blessed with everlasting peace and harmony.

No comments: