Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life as it is....

In this quiet room of mine,
staring at the computer,
and tapping the keyboard,
reminiscing life as it is.

Life exists in duality.
Everything comes in pairs of opposites.
They are unlike yet seemingly identical in nature.
All truths come with lies, and all lies resulted in truths.
Life is full of paradoxes.
But at the end of the day,
all paradoxes will find its path to be reconciled.

I have wrote many words,
putting one word after another,
putting one paragraph after another,
trying to make meaning of my thoughts.

Many people have read what I wrote.
Many may never understand my thoughts.
I don't expect them to,
because what I wrote is for me.

I am what I am.
I am also what I am not.
What seemingly is, is seemingly not.
That is my oxymoronism at the highest level.
You have problem with that ?

No comments: