Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Another day gone by, but more frustrations....

Today is my 13th day of alternative medication regime. Sad to discover that the medication was supplied short to me since few days ago. In another word, I had already run out of some medications. Although I paid in advance for the full course of the medication, but some of the medications are supplied to me in less than the required quantity.

My wife had been trying to contact the “medicine man” to replenish the medicines, but he was always too busy to fulfill his part of the obligation of delivering full course medication to me. Prior to starting the treatment regime, I was told that, in order for the medications to be effective, I need to follow strictly to the schedule, but how do I comply to the schedule when the medication are supplied short to me ? I guess, in the event the treatment produce no significant result, the “medicine man” can always blame me for not following strictly to the regime.... Silly me, there is always a catch-22 situation for failure !

Looking at the situation, I don't have a good feeling this alternative treatment is going to work. Maybe it is advisable abandon this alternative treatments, and to revert to conventional and more trustworthy medicines of surgery and chemotherapy.

Well, two weeks wasted.......... as usual, I am a bit frustrated....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say Take a Risk.

Unless you do, its not going to happen. The dream, the plan, the vindication by triumph, the love that heals, the new body you want to build, the education, the career, the home, the travel, the gain and all the glory.

All that you want, all that you cherish depends on you taking a risk.

Everything involves a risk, everything!

Nothing in this world is static, so you have to risk all the time!

You risk to grow, you grow to stay young, to have hope, to believe in the world as you create it.

Risking isnt easy. If it were, it wouldnt be a risk.

What do u risk?

You alaways risk losing something you care about when you risk, because a risk isnt a step, a risk is a leap.

Who could you lose?

Your belief that you are safe? You are only safe if you keep risking.

Your belief that you are happy? You are only happy if you are growing.

Your belief that your work is done?
If you are alive, your work is always just beginning.

You need to risk to adapt, risk to discover, to know, to learn, to give up, to let go, to see fully, to accept the world and what it bestows.

You need to risk to find yourself.

You need to risk to live.

Please do not be upset by the experience you gain for the past 2 weeks. Its never too late to decide upon surgery. I am sure you are still viable for it, please grab hold of the chance.

You need to risk to live.