Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday night's prayer

Times and again,
I asked "to be or not to be ?"
You dictate to me to have faith,
to discard the complicated past,
to live the present,
to move forward,
and let not the future depress me.

When fear knock at my door,
you gave me the strength,
to open the door with faiths....

When the odd is against me,
you dictate to me to be cheerful,
to be patient when the situation doesn't warrant it,
to move forward when everything seemed to stand still,
to listen when the urge to express is strong,
to be agreeable when it is difficult to agree.

I submit to you,
that, life is always fair,
it treat everybody equally with abundances.

Thank you for the day that is done.
with sincerity and truthful heart,
I pray to you only and no others.

Secure for me
what I already not possessed,
preserve for me what I already possessed.
Grant me good health to enjoy my possessions.
Enlightenment me to receive your blessed energies.

May all of us
have a good night sleep tonight.
May tomorrow starts with bright sunshines and cheerful smiles.

Good Night.

1 comment:

Qamarul said...

Let it Be. By the Beatles