Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 3 at Aenon....


Today is my 3rd day at Aenon. I was not able to sleep well yesterday because of constant irritating discomfort at my back. But during the day, I did managed to doze off to catch the much needed short sleep.

This is also my third day of fasting. As usual, I have mix fruit juices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today. I was given a light massage, “foot bath”, and an infra red treatment. Same as yesterday, I attended a cooking class at the kitchen, and as well as attended a heath talk on stress management and nutritions.

After lunch, an old friend came visiting me, and I managed to sneak out to the nearby beach to break the monotonous nature of life at the health farm. I dow wonder why am I here making my life so boring, after all, I don't think I have much time left. Perhaps, my only purpose here is to seek solace with my self that, with the knowledge on how to change my life style and habit, I may be able to reverse the cancer growth and be healthy again.

Today, I also read an article on cancer, where it states that, statistically, a pancreatic cancer patient has less than 3% chances of surviving more than 5 years. Scary !!! Well, I had been carrying the pancreatic tumour for about a year now, and four years remaining seemed like only a short distant away. What is my percentage of surviving this chronic illness ? Only the Almighty know. It is really up to him to make a way for me, or to break my way. I leave it to him to decide my fate. For the word said "I have plans for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:11-13). And, I hope the Almighty listened to my prayer and deliver his promises......

Come to think of it, today is not really a bad day at all. Praise the Lord....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think positive! stay strong!
"Live for something or die for nothing", Rambo.