Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bikini or Burrrrrrrrrkini ?

Finally, the kwai-lan kwai-por's Bikini meets its match with the religiously correct swimsuit - Burqakini, or Burkini for short. Its designer and inventor, Aheda Zanetti, now thinks that the Burkini will take the world by storm. With Burkini, Muslim women can now have the freedom to hangout at the beach and be seen. There is now no excuse for religious men to forbid women from hanging out at the beach and ride the waves.

With Burkini, the face, hand, feet, and infact every inch of the body is covered and concealed. Religiously inclined women can now participate publicly in aquatic sports such as swimming and God knows what, and what, and what......

The torpedo like bathing costume is designed by Australian designer, Aheda Zanetti. She claimed it is a cross between a burqa and a bikini. A cross ? It looks more like a Burka over a Bikini! The polyester suit is made up of pants and a long-sleeved thigh or knee-length A-line top with head covering. It is water-repellent, UV-resistant and comes with middle eastern designs.

Funny, I have no intention to show any disrespect to any religion, but I still like thing the way it is. A beach is supposed to be blessed with wonderful sights of beautiful women lustily clad with skimpy bikini. That's what made the women desirables. That's what made my urge boils. That's what made me women lover. That's what motivated me to work harder for sinful material gains. Parading "Banana in Pyjamas" to pollute my sights at the beach ? Come on, give me a break !!!! I hit my forehead, I rolled my eyes, I shaked my head..... I shaked my head.......

No comments: