Saturday, January 27, 2007

The dogs, the cats, and the Malaysians.....

Malaysians are, at times, a very inconsiderate lot.

Take for example, the dog owners, I really appreciate the fact that most of the dog owners are super caring pet lovers. But what I find it difficult to accept is, most dog owners who took their dogs for an evening or morning walks in the parks or residential roads, lacked sense of social responsibilities. On many instances, the dog owners just let the dog dropped their feces on the parks or residential roads without having the courteousy to scope up the feces and properly disposing it off. Some dog owners, mistakenly thinking that their 22' x 75' terrace houses are huge palaces, keep big size dog or multiple dogs in a small compound, making the uncomfortable dogs howlings and barkings all day long without giving due considerations to the neighbours' peace of minds.

Talk about cat owners. I am equally frustrated with their pea brain mentality. Every morning, without failed, I have the honour to scope the cat droppings in my garden for disposal, otherwise, my small garden stinked. Come to think of it, I recalled in the villages, the cats usually have the sanitary manner of digging a hole, drop the feces in the hole, then cover it up with the sands. But the city cats is another breed altogether, probably having the same mentality as their owners. They just jump into your small garden, shit on whatever spot they like, shake their fat ass and meowed off just like that ! The city cat are real Kurang ajar and uncultured cats ! Would the cat owners have the basic decency to keep their cats in the cage, make sure they drop their bombs inside the cages, before they are let out to romp the neighbourhoods' gardens ?

On many instances, my sleeps are disturbed. Simply because there are bunch of cats on heats near the vicinities of my house. The male cats will meowed "Mau..... Maaaaaauuuuuuu", and female cats will meowed "Tak mau.... taaaak maaaaaauuuuuuuu...." And, all the non stop snatching and scratching sounds of the cats meowing in orgasms..... Does the sounds made me horny ? NO ! It really made me REALLY PISSED OFF with the cats.

Would the local town council do something about the dog and cat owners ? Don't just go after the dog owners. Please also go after the strayed cats and educate the uncultured cat owners to be more responsible pet owners.

Well, what else can I say ? I need a cup of coffee to ........ forget it. Better go to sleep now......

No comments: