Saturday, January 27, 2007

Of Pubic Hair and Personality......

I found an article in the Internet which I just read VERY ENLIGHTENING ! A Japanese professor, Asaki Geino, published a thesis in 2004, where he asserted that, the shape and type of woman's pubic hair determined her personality and affect her sexuality.

He generalized women's pubic hair into 5 types. He observed that, in general, a woman pubic hair has the shape of an "upside down triangle", and some women also have "oblong" or "elliptical" shapes pubic hair. According to him, the most unfaithful type resembled the "mouth of a river". And, women with "oblong" shape pubic hair are not the homely type and would most likely to be passionate and have the tendencies to fall in love at first sight.

He gave good marks for eastern women ! According to him, majority of eastern women have "inverted triangle" pubic hair. "This type is characterized by faithfulness and fitness for family life. Women of this type are good mothers, faithful wives and caring daughters. I don't think I'm wrong when I say that precisely this type of woman helped Japan become the glorious country it is," Geino said triumphantly.

By the way, please tell me exactly how does the shape of "mouth of river" look like ? Sorry lah, I am not very good at geographical topology.

Ha ha ha..... Finally, Freud reincarnated in the land of rising sun ! This little Japanese man is very funny ! You mean there are actually universities out there willing to give research grants for professors to look at women's private parts ? For a Chinese, it is VERY PANTANG to look at women's pubic hair ! This funny fella must have helluva of job looking at women pubic hairs day in and day out and trying to correlate the women's personality and sexuality with the shape of pubicness. Anyway, just for curiosity, what if the woman shaves the pubic hair to match her sexy bikini or G-string ? What if the woman is a "Pak Cham Kai" ? That is, she shaved everything off ? One thing for sure, I will never let my son marry that woman !

Hmmmm..... My perverted mind is beginning to .............. ! I am tempted to take a torch lights to steal a look at my soul mate's pubic hairs tonight ! Kaaaaanasaiiiii... Siow kia ! Chiak Par Boh Su Chor ?

No comments: