Sunday, January 28, 2007

He reaped what he sowed....

Maulavi Mohammed Islam Mohammadi, the barbarian who supervised and oversaw the destruction of the 1500 years old Bamiyan twin Buddha statues in March 2001, was killed by a gunman on 26th January 2007.

While on his way to perform Friday prayer in Kabul, he was gunned down by the gunman with an AK47 assault rifle. One of his two bodyguard was also wounded in the incident.

I guess an "angel" was sent to prevent him from making any more insincere prayers. An unscrupulous scums who hijack good name of religion to achieve immoral political survival has been removed from the face of earth. The world now has one less scumbag. Like Buddha said, "good begets good, bad begets bad. There shall always be a right time for redemption". He can now go to hell to claimed his dozen of ugly virgins. This is the natural law of Karma and vipakka.

For those grievances and apologies seekers out there, please don't get me wrong here ! I am not directing my misguided hatreds to your religion. Made no mistake about it. I have no problem with, and respect all other religions. I am referring to the herds of arrogant subspecies who hijacked the good name of established religion to conduct misdeeds against another well established and peaceful religion. If you think I have deep hatreds against those people who destroyed the Buddha statues, YES, you are right. I am. You have problem with that ? Those who laughs last laughs best. The beautiful part is, I am still not having my last laugh yet.

Well, let me put it this way, I was deeply hurt, insulted, and infuriated by these idiots' senseless destruction of the symbol of my religion. I am not a revengeful person, but I do felt a great sense of justice. What a great feelings ! Only intolerance people with misguided beliefs are capable of raping civilizations and attempt to transgress and impose their misplaced religiosity on others. And, how do you deal with these misguided worshippers who are incapable to have reasonable minds to conduct themselves ? Of course, as a peace loving people, we can only pray to God to send them to hell. Well, I guess, our prayers has been answered. They are now begining to reap what they sowed.....

What about the rest who directly or indirectly involved in the destruction of the Buddha statues and other places of worships ? Well, May hell be on earth for them until they breath their last smelly breaths. Oh God, I am begining to behave like them. Well, don't blame me, the environment has nurtured me to be like them. I am, after all, merely harmlessly reciprocating their actions.

1 comment:

Monsterball said...

Friend,
I felt a deep sense of hurt when I first read of the Taliban's destruction of the Buddha's statues at Bamiyan. They had stood there for more than a thousand years, blown up just like that. But I have learnt not to hate the people who did it. The Buddha taught moderation and forgiveness.
I don't always manage to meet that standard, but I still keep trying.
Namo Ami Tofo.