Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ignorantly yours !!!!

As a young boy born into a migrant family, my father told me this country is a beautiful country and land of opportunities compared to his "motherland". He took up jobs that no other Malaysians wanted to do. He worked hard to earn wages to support his family, law abiding, and donated generously when there are calls that touched his heart.

He joined the home guard to defend the security of the country, and joined local political party to promote interest of his community. In his little way, he contributed to the economic progress and nation building of Malaysia. He teaches us to respect the national flag and inculcate loyalty to the country. At the end of his life, he died a proud Malaysian but in his tired eyes, I see a sense of deep regret. A deep regret that, he has not been fairly treated by his adoptive country simply because there are too many racial pariahs and religion fanatics running around like rabbied dogs.

Now, I am the second generation Malaysian. I am born a Malaysian. My "motherland" is Malaysia. I have my ups and downs living in this "blessed" land. Honestly, I can "run" to other countries like my father before me, but I now, it doesn't matter which land I landed, at the end of the day breathing my last breaths, I do not want my children to see my eyes of regrets. Idiots and bastards can hurl whatever racial slurs such as "China ah pek", "go back to China", etc. Idiots and bastards can also demand rights and privileges along racial and religion line to perpetuate recognition of their inferiority complex. But I am born a Malaysian, I have no intention to run to anywhere, I shall make my last stand HERE. Good begets good, and bad begets bad. I shall reciprocate the treatments I received.

So go ahead, be an international pariah going around the world farting faked righteousness, justice, and religiosity. You honestly think it is religiously correct and morally acceptable for you to impose unfair biases to your own countrymen in your own country ? Honestly, we are what we said of others. The world is a stage, and I am enjoying watching the clowns farting their misguided moralities and justices.

I was told not to believe the news sources from foreign media and newspapers because they are biased. But looking at the local newspapers and media, would I want to subject myself to their propagandized stupidities ? I am an educated man, don't you think I am a better judge than all those unconsciously incompetence and decadence rent seekers ? What makes you think I should subject myself to be intellectually and mentally abused by the immoral half truths or intentional non reporting of truths ? Truth and morality is indeed has became a a rare commodity. I resorted to reliance on news sources from other countries, and I stop buying local newspapers or watching local TV programmes for many years already. But does that made me an ignorant man ? I don't think so ! I am now a better informed man capable of differentiating truths, half truths, and lies.

I see faces of agonies on the victims of the recent floods in southern Malaysia. I do not even bother to blink my eyes or show any emotion or sympathy. Have I become an uncompassionate man ? Truth of the matter is, I don't care any more. After all, why should I ? Aren't these the job of righteous politicians ? Why should I bother ? Let those hotshots in the power hallways demonstrate their competency in managing the plights of suffering Malaysians, otherwise they will end up having too much time indulging in unproductive communal politics and arrogant demands. Between communal politics and human miseries, which is more important ?

If I have became an uncompassionate man by your definition, then don't blame me ! Blame it on the system of 50 years of social engineering. I am merely an educated man trying his best to adapt to the system. I have learned, the world is not my stage..... In the mean, say or condemn whatever you want about me, I have adapted and become one of "them". I am loving every moment of sipping my black aromatic coffee while watching the clouds move and listening to the swirling winds.

There are seasons for everything, everything happens with reasons, and the seasons go round and round....... I submit my fate to the wheel of kama and vipakkaI, and I leave it to my God to judge me

No comments: