Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Best of The Breasts

















Please step aside, here comes the ladies mammaries... Hollywood's most beautiful bossoms, cleavages, breasts, boobs, or whatever in your Queen's English vocabulary. These ladies mammaries carry the best breasts in Hollywood !

Well, in between my daily spiritual prayers, I do enjoy watching women with beautiful breasts, and in breasts I trust!!!. But, but, but, I am not obsessed with big breasts or small breasts. With or without breasts, life does go on, and on, and on..... Believe it or not, a beautiful sight of beautiful and sensual cleavages does spice up my life and help me to achieve a little bit of orgasmic enlightenments.

God gave some women nice and beautiful breasts, and these women loved to parade their beautiful assets. I guess there are merely parading the beautiful creations of God to enable mankind to appreciate these beautiful bossoms. Do men find it sensuously appealing to see women's beautiful cleavage? No ? And you have no funny urges ? Come on, give me a break. Om Namo Amithaba... Breast are the righteous cleavages lovers....

Here is a list of Hollywood's most beautiful bossoms, breast, cleavages, boobs, or whatever :

  • Scarlett Johansson
  • Janet Jackson
  • Pamela Anderson
  • Carmen Electra
  • Dolly Parton
  • Paris Hilton
  • Fergie - Black Eyed Peas
  • Selma Hayek
  • Lindsay Lohan
  • Victoria Beckham
  • Jessica Simpson
  • Mariah Carey
  • Tracy bingham

1 comment:

Monsterball said...

Err..thanks for the mammaries...