Thursday, May 24, 2007

A life less sensitivities ?

Looking at events around the world, I can't help to think that, this world is full of super charged sensitive people, easily offended with lots of misplaced angers, seeking apologies in all the wrong places, and expressing self centred grievances to all the wrong audiences. Indeed, we are living in a very disturbed aura with all the wrong energies zip zapping across our habitats.

I used to be a very "serious" person and easily offended by unintended "insensitive" remarks or jokes. I remembered once, I was gravely "insulted" by some very "insensitive" jokes. Needless to say, I felt very restless and a lot of misplaced angers. That negative energies permeate around me for many days, until a "mysterious" wise old man appeared in my dream many years ago. Yes, in my dream ! Of course, the old man could be my assigned spiritual advisor from the other side of the dimension.

The old man asked me "my dear student, why are you so sad and restless ?" I told him my encounter. After listening for a while, he just shake his head, laugh out loud and heartily, then zapped and disappeared, leaving behind a trail of laughters. He left me bewildered. The next night, the old man came again into my dream, looked at me, then started to laugh again and disappeared

After a few more days, the old man appeared again in my dream. He wanted to laugh again, but I stopped him. I asked him "Old man, who are you ? Why are you laughing at my misfortune ? You think what I went through is funny ?"

The old man turned very serious but talked to me in a very soft voice. He said " My dear student, you are worst than a clown in the circus.... a clown enjoy looking at people laughing But you, you look so upset and sad when other people laughs ?" He also said, " My blessed one, you should learn to enjoy looking at people laughing"

Indeed the old man was right ! I am indeed a blessed and an enlightened one. I am indeed a funny little fella with no sense of humours. Well, that was then.....

So, for those of you super sensitive people, don't do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you. For a start, please learn to look at the humorous side of the coins. The world will be a better place if you can cast aside your apology seeking, revenge seeking, and grievance seeking stupidities. Wouldn't it be better if we can laugh at each other stupidities and sensitivities ?

Having said that, I am not supporting the recent "insensitive" remarks of the One-Eye-Jack and the ape with a leaky mouth. I personally think that these two creatures are merely farting representation of their political party. I love to watch these pariahs asking everybody to tutup satu mata, and the ape look alike creature from land below the winds displaying their uncultureness and barbarisms. If you felt offended by my remarks, please don't get angry with me. You want an apology ? Here is the farting nasi lemak A P O L O G Y......... Ha ha ha ha.......

By the way, you like this little story ?

1 comment:

millemeow said...

Very much. TQ.

The laughter it generated helped catalyze my re-centering process. I'm reminded of who I can sometimes fall into being; which is, full of super charged sensitivities, easily offended misplaced angers, apology seeking in all the wrong places, and expressing self centred grievances to all the wrong audiences.

Cheers mate.