Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Maxim's Eighth Annual "Hot 100" List

Again ? Another TOP 10 beautiful people to Wow Wow the world ? God's creations are indeed beautiful. Well, what can I say, I am obssessed, I appreciate, and I am put into this world by GOD to enjoy all things beautiful. Ahh... I am begining to sing Louis Armstrong's "I see hairs of blonde, big boobs too..... I see beautiful bossoms for me and you...... And I think to myself, what a wonderful boobs..... Oh yeah..."

Here comes Maxim's June 2007 Edition of Hot 100 List. The top 10 of the Maxim's Hot 100 List are :

01 Lindsay Lohan
02 Jessica Alba
03 Scarlett Johansson
04 Christina Aguilera
05 Jessica Biel
06 Ali Larter
07 Eva Mendes
08 Rihanna
09 Eva Longoria
10 Stacy Ferguson


Check out the rest of the top 100 HERE.

No comments: