Sunday, May 27, 2007

The way we are......

Sometimes ago, I made a joke about a country where I jokingly commented that the facial features of its President resembled an ape, one narrow minded grievance seeker farted out his racist biases and personal attack, saying that I insulted his religion, simply because he shared the same religion with that president. When I celebrate the April's Fool event, the same grievance seeker discharged his farts again by saying that I insulted the founder of his religion because he claimed April's Fool day is the birth date of the founder of his religion. Previously, when I posted some Buddhism related text in my blog, the same asshole wrote to me saying that I offended his religious sensitivity. Well, for all his non worth and his demand for respect of his misplaced religious and racial sensitivity, here is the my salute to him, with my middle finger ! My grcious God, I do have very big middle finger !

Honestly, I do not have any resentments for silly people who abuses and corrupt their own religion for their own selfish and unGODly interests. I would like to treat these morons as our modern days waste products from accidental fusion of discharged sperms swimming in the wrong directions. Well, the way it is, it look like we did have a lot of accidental sperms fertilizing the wrong eggs in all over the wrong places. No wonder this world is full of shameless, one tracked, and twisted minds barging their racial and religious rights in all the wrong directions demanding their rights to intrude into the rights of others. I do enjoyed watching these moronic displays of perverted humanity.

I have a simple belief that, a truly religious and God fearing person has a heart and mind filled with love, grace, humility, and kindness to respect and protect the rights of others. Real faith demand a person to rise above his selfish needs to convert the energies of hatreds and ignorance into the energies of peace, love, and respect for others. A God fearing person will not resort to use the name of his religion and God to intimidate others simply because there are some incompatibilities in religious belief. Only a narrow minded, perverted, and immoral soul take prides in seeking for blasphemers and glorify their offense seeking ventures to justify their fraudulent faiths. Well, don't you think God has better mechanism to deal with blasphemers than all those idiots claiming to defend the honour of God ? I guess I should not be faulted for having disrespect for idiots trying to patronizing my being and moralizing their immoral mindsets and actions.

Does it offend you, if I said I am a Theist that does not believe in any religion except God ? Does it offend you if I said I am a Agnostic not sure whether there is a God ? Does it offend you if I said I am a Atheist doubting the existence of God ? And, does it offend you If I said I am a Buddhist and take pride that Buddha is a teacher to all Gods ? Anyway, God does has a good sense of humour, he knowingly allowed mankind to create more than 22 major religions and more than 4,200 associated major religion groupings in the world. And, the funny thing is, every religion claimed that theirs is the Right way to the kingdom of God. Kingdom my foot ! So, who are you to claim that other religions are wrong ? Are you challenging God's intentions ?

So my insignificant earthly friends, the way we are now is, this world is full of "other" people. Right or wrong, righteous or otherwise, we need to respect each other rights to coexist harmoniously in this blue marble. To live meaningfully and morally in this world, you simply need to stop moralizing your parasitic pariahisms. Please cast aside your misplaced supremacy of your religion and race to live an ethical and moral life. And oh yah, try to be a little bit sarcastic and have a little bit humours in your life. By this dear name we called humanity, would you prefer all of us to live a happy and prosperous earthly life ? Imposing your faked religiosity and parasitic racial rights on others guaranteed you nothing but one way ticket to hell to meet your faked Gods.....
If you feel offended by this posting, as usual, please watch my lips, no offense intended, but to respect your super sensitivity and apology seeking venture, here is my farting nasi lemak A P O L O G Y...... There is a saying, "We are what we said of other...". In a way, living in a potato shaped country and pomelo shaped earth, I can't agree more. Well, maybe I am what I said of others. You have problem with that ? In Hokkien, let me phrase this to you "Wau salah boh ai lang kong !" and "Boh lang kong wau salah ?" hmmmm..... not bad.

Devi prachanda dora danda daitya, darpa winashine, Roopam dehi jayam dehi, Yasho dehi dwisho jahi.

Om Namo Amithaba Buddha...

No comments: