Friday, July 13, 2007

Goodbye.....

While I was having my coffee and doing some light readings, my mobile phone rang, a close friend of mine called to ask me "Have you heard the news ?". I felt uneasy with this sort of question. I anwered "What news ?". He replied "Jeannie passed away this evening at 8:00pm today......" From the tone of his voice, I felt his sadness.

I know, healthwise, she has not been feeling well. But, She was a fighter. It is with great sadness I learned the untimely passing away of a good friend. I was shocked by the sad news. Momentarily, I was lost for words. No words can describe my spontaneous grieving heart. I may not know her for a long time, but spiritually speaking, we do have certain affinity of special friendship. As a salmon already on a course of reverse journey, I have come to term and accept the reality of finite nature of life. But I am, and will always be traumatized to experience the pain of grief. Sometimes, we just simply doesn't know how special a person is until we lost them forever. We have lost a good friend.

My dear friend, may the kind angels accompany you in your final journey home. Rest in Peace. May God bless your soul.

Om Mani Pedme Hum

No comments: