Saturday, December 15, 2007

A year that was....

2007 is coming to an end. Do you know, according to the greatest civilization on earth, 2007 is year of the PIG ? Wow, looking back, it has been a PIGSTATIC year for all !!!
Well, as a PIG, naturally, I sleep on my job most of the time........
But don't get me wrong, I am saying this to all of you again, I have BIG EARS to listen to people problems......
As a pig, I would expect all of you to be sensitive and tolerant to my intolerances....
I assured you, all pigs are also very cultured and loving....
To all those who hated pigs, I would like to thank you all for making consumption of pork a religious prohibition. Everyday, the lives of many pigs are saved in the name of God....
Please, please, please.... mind your own businesses. Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil against us, the pigs.Eventually, let us hope all pigs can go to heaven to be at the side of Gods.....Om money fuckme home......

No comments: