Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mother

I thought the day will never come.
In that unforgettable evening,
You took that lonely journey
God laid for you,
to the beautiful garden of eternity.
In that unforgettable evening,
God set you free,
you found eternal peace.
Your sufferings and hardships cease.

Your time seemed too brief.
But, the love you gave us
shall forever lives in our hearts.
We remember your kind deeds and sacrifices.
Your smiles and kindness
shall forever glows in our hearts.

You put our needs above yourself.
You gave your youth and everything you have,
unconditionally and with devotion.
We took your love for granted,
but you said, it is a privilege
to provide all you have for your children,
and see them through life's uncertainties.

There are times,
I saw you weeping in despairs
in a quiet corner
in the middle of the night,
you said, son, go to sleep,
when you grow up,
you will understand,
life is,
sometimes an uphill and unkind battle.
Tomorrow will be better,
life must go on....

The love from your heart,
the warm of your touch,
and your ever forgiving heart.
How can I repay ? How can I forget ?
If only I could, I'd surely bring you
the fruits of your labour,
especially
the success stories of your loved one.
I wish to see,
your face beaming
with happiness and prides again,
one more time.
And,
to hold on to your memories,
forever 'till the end of time.

I had never thank you
for all that you had done for me.
I had never expressed my gratitude
for your unselfish love and kindness.
In remembering you, I hope you know,
I loved and appreciated you all these while.
I know, each time I think of you,
you are right here in my heart.

No comments: