Thursday, September 27, 2007

World's Largest Bikini Photo Shoot

1010 Women in bikinis posed for a photographer at Sydney's Bondi Beach on 26th September 2007. They set the Guinness world record for the largest swimsuit photo shoot. I like this record setting feast, much better than the recent ego seeking Huge Ego's self proclaimed World Largest Chicken Soup.

Would Malaysia be able to organize such similar event of beautiful ladies in Bikini ? Nah, I don't think so. Because, there are simply too many noisy idiots who think that it is sinful for women to expose their beautiful bodies.

I do admired the freedom of artistic expression of the Aussies. From where I come from, I am sicked and tired of those farting noises from a small group of religious farkers wanting to impose all sorts of restrictions in the name of religion. Honestly, I do sincerely wish those people can keep their religious beliefs to themselves and secured it into the privacy of their own homes. I hope I am not being offensive to the religious sensitivity of those people. But, I love to see women in Bikinis. Honestly, no insensitivity intended. Beauties are meant to be appreciated. Those harmonic motions flashings and bouncing does inspire me to shoot the moon. Oh Thank you God, for making the beach so beautiful.

I am publicly a secular man and privately a very religious man, trying to comprehend and adapt to the insanity of an increasingly circular nation. Pi mai pi mai tang tu. In the mean time, I love boob boob here and boob boob there. May the abundance of boobs enlightened all of us to appreciate artistic eroticisms. May our peckers be forever able to stand in salute to all these beautiful creations of God. Life is beautiful.

No comments: