Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Roast pork......

Hor Cow Lan Fun ! After a tired day, my brain just wouldn't work properly to give me any sponteneous suggestion of what to eat for dinner. We live to eat and eat to live, so like it or not, I need to fill my stomach before I can think straight again. I just want a simple meal this evening. What can that be ?
Hmmmm... how about one of Malaysian's famous dishes ? Why not ? So off I go, a dinner consists of plain white rice, roast pork, Char Siew (BBQ pork), and Chinese tea. I love roast pork and Char Siew, the crispy roasted skin, the succulent meats that melt like butter in the mouth, and the smoky BBQ flavour of the Char Siew. In between, the reliable Chinese tea to neutralize and wash away the cholesterol that comes with the pork.

Simple meal. But very fulfilling and delicious. Want to join me for another round of roast port and char siew ? Roast pork is good.......... good to the last bite !

1 comment:

HaRmoniCa said...

Haha..is one of my favourite also...haih.. quite a long time didn't eat liao. =<