Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Ugly Malaysians....




I was at the UKM Hospital this morning to attend to some personal matter. I noticed, within the hospital's compound, there are probably more than 500 parking bays for "normal" people, and miserable 4 parking bays for the "handicapped".

What caught my attention was, out of the 4 handicapped parking bays, three bays are conveniently parked by non handicapped drivers.


Hello, the parking bays are reserved for "PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED", not the "MENTALLY HANDICAPPED". Please lah, BE CONSIDERATE !!!!

A picture speaks a thousand words. Well, do I need to say more ? I shake my head.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe their reproductive organs are handicapped? LOL

Anonymous said...

Goodness ! You think so ? I doubt they have any reproductive organs at all...

bistaripintar said...

he he

I think these folks are "mental handicapped".

for instance, not giving way to Emergency vehicles on the road like Fire Engines, ambulances etc...

rite????
When they sit in the ambulance themselves then they will know the tru feeling.