Monday, April 02, 2007

It is OFFENSIVE to Joke on APril Fool's Day ?

The posting, "An Official Apology", was posted on April 1st 2007. It was meant as an April Fool's jokes to satirically looking at groups of people with different perceptions and expectation of country-to country relationship. The posting on April 1st 2007 made no reference to, or intended to insult any religion, country, or person. It was intended as a NON RELIGIOUS humor. Period.

This morning, it was highlighted to me that, April 1st 2007, is also the birthday of a leader of a religious moment. Again, out of sensitivity, I am refraining from naming the name of the religion. A blogger claimed that I offended his religious sensitivity with the April Fool's day posting. I would like to tell it to him once and for all that, it is not my intention to insult or offend any religions. I have great respect for all religions, and as well as to people who do not believe in any religion. I would like to advise the blogger to refrain from using the name of his religion to initiate emotional argument with me. Because, I have no interest and see no neccessity to enggage in any argument involving with the used of good name of religions. Therefore, kindly refrained from reading between the line to distort the original intention of the posting !

I find it OFFENSIVE for people to use the name of religions to initiate dangerous emotional arguments. I also find it OFFENSIVE for people to make racial slurs and racist remarks. I do not wish to make any further comments on their intentions and as well as uncalled for personal attacks. I leave it to them to assess their own morality and righteousness.

I do not wish to be made use by any person using my blog content to achieve their own objectives. I also do not wish any of my posting to be deliberately misquoted to cause unnecessary emotional arguments on religion. I am removing the April 1st 2007's posting to protect the integrity of this blog being intentionally abuse by narrow minded people.

( Note : Sincerely, no insensitivity is intended by this posting to any "religiously" inclined people or religions. And, hopefully, today is not a day of any religious significant that may rendered this posting to be religiously offensive and insensitive. If you felt offended by this posting, please take your nasi lemak's apology and grievance seeking elsewhere !!! )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget about those super sensitive grievance seekers. It is always about the sensitivity and their rights to be arrogant.

Blog on.....