Sunday, April 01, 2007

We apologized !!!

The original content of this posting was deliberately misquoted and words added to instigate religious hatred by a blogger who also personally attacked me with his racist remarks. I am replacing the content of this post with a Buddhist Prayer and a picture of Jesus Christ carrying the Cross to remind him the good deeds of Jesus Christ and the wholesome goodness of Buddhism to mankinds.

I have my highest respect for Christianity and also happened to believe that, Buddhism is the most peaceful religion on earth. Do I need to apologize to those who believe otherwise ? But anyway, just to satisfy some grievance seekers' perpetual insatiation for grievances, this is an offcial apology if any of the posting offended your super sensitivity. Nah !


Metta Karuna Prayer

Oneness of Life and Light,
Entrusting in your Great Compassion,
May you shed the foolishness in myself,
Transforming me into a conduit of Love.
May I be a medicine for the sick and weary,
Nursing their afflictions until they are cured;
May I become food and drink,

During time of famine,
May I protect the helpless and the poor,
May I be a lamp,

For those who need your Light,
May I be a bed for those who need rest,
and guide all seekers to the Other Shore.
May all find happiness through my actions,
and let no one suffer because of me.
Whether they love or hate me,
Whether they hurt or wrong me,
May they all realize true entrusting,
Through Other Power,
and realize Supreme Nirvana.
Namo Amida Buddha

( Note : Sincerely, no insensitivity is intended by this posting to any "religiously" inclined people or religions. And, hopefully, today is not a day of any religious significant that may rendered this posting to be religiously offensive and insensitive. If you felt offended by this posting, please take your nasi lemak's apology and grievance seeking elsewhere !!! )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES... Taiping Coffee is offensive. It is offensive to insensitive racists !!!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Indonesia.

It looks like there is a attention seeker trying very hard to piggy riding on your blog to gain publicity for his screwed up blog.

I enjoy your blog very much.

Rudy

Anonymous said...

I was directed to this blog by the "other blog". My opinion is, sometimes we have people that are too obsessed with their own biases that they become intolerance to other people opinion. They are only interested to condemned other people at all costs. I think the other commentator is right to point out that he is only trying to make use of your blog to gain attention to his blog.

Ignore this type of comic characters. Everybody is entitled to his own opinions and freedom to express. If he can't accept this reality, then let it be.

Unknown said...

God bless you.

I like and enjoy your articles very much. Blog on !!