Thursday, December 28, 2006

In coffee I trust.......

The quietness of the night,
the pot of hot coffee by my side,
and the aroma pleasing my senses.
What else can be more tranquil
than this moment of solitude ?

In solitude,
I took my sip of enlightenment,
reflecting the day that is done,
contemplating tomorrow that will be.
.
This faithful desk lamp,
bring me my shadow
with your illuminations,
let my shadow made us two.
Let my shadow
be my companion for tonight.
Let me raised my cup
to my shadow and drink for the moment.

Ask me no questions,
and seek in me no answers.
Let my mind wondered
into this space of emptiness,
'till nothingness
brought soothing tiredness to my mind,
'till tiredness
brought sleep to my realm.

My faithful pot of coffee,
thank you.
In you I trust.

Good NiteZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments: