Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Religion preaches cruelty to Dog ?

I am very sad that a dog was so cruelly beaten and attacked by a group of Indonesian workers in a construction site in Malaysia on December 2nd 2006. The dog was so badly abused and beaten that its lower jaw was crushed and its tongue badly lacerated. When the dog was rescued by Sabrina Yeap, the Managing Director of Furry Friends Farm, its lower jaw was dangling and his tongue was hanging out.

It was reported that, two eye-witnesses saw a group of Indonesians calling the dog "haram" as they viciously attacked the helpless dog. The pictures of the beaten dog are so horrific that I simply can not understand the insanity of these barbarians.

Sabrina rescued the dog, which she later named Joy, to a veterinary clinic. Joy's lower jaw was so badly damaged that it has to be removed. Joy's was saved, but she will never be able to pick up a ball or eat solid foods again.

All religions do not condone cruelty to animals. To those barbarians with misplaced religious values. The dogs have nothing against your religion, please refrained from picking faults with the defenseless animal. If you think the dog is "haram" against your religion, your minds are as dirty as the urinary discharges of the pigs. Committing cruelty to dogs will not grant you a place in heaven. I don't know which God you believe in. Believe me, there is no credit points for misguided souls and barbarians in heaven. May you idiots who commit cruelty to animals be forever live in hell, both in this life and thereafter.

Cruelty in the name of religion ? I shake my head.... I shake my head....




1 comment:

Wah Hoo said...

That's not being religious at all. That's just plain ignorant. As much as I want to blame their religion for causing so much suffering in the world, I realise it's the culture of those practising the religion that make them lack the compassion for all things: women, dogs, people of different religion, etc.
I don't think their religion condones cruelty to animals. For me, its more like: If you take innocent lives, you're 'haram' from heaven.

Leo Club of Ipoh Unity Blog