Sunday, December 24, 2006

In memory of my father...

Oh father,
These tears of sorrow and regret,
flow freely down my face.

In my heart,
I have many things to tell you.
Of my successes and failures,
of my aspirations and reservations,
and everything
a son would want a father to know.
But you will not able to listen anymore.

Writting down my thoughts of you,
will not lessen the pains of my memories.
The thought of you made my heart weep.

I grieved in solitude of your passing.
Does it matter how old I am ?
Since time immemorial,
a son always need a father.
When will this wound of sorrow and regret healed ?

On this 12th day of the 11th lunar month,
I offer my respect to you in prayer.
Father, I remembered your last words.
In silence, I pledge to you again,
I shall get it done.

Father, I remember you always.
Rest in Peace.
May God bless your soul

No comments: